Friday, April 17, 2009

Yay! Foodie Images :)

Hello Foodies! It's Friday, and it is an absolutely gorgeous day outside! I spent my lunch break today sitting outside on the stoop and reading a book in the sun. It was awesome. I can't wait to get home tonight. I'm planning a small BBQ to celebrate the onset of spring (again...and after the weather tanks and gets better, I'll do it a third time. This is the joy of living in Chicago)
I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to make tonight, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. As long as it contains steak, potatoes and beer I'm sure the guests will be thrilled. As I don't really have a good recipe to post today, I'll just post some of the good food images I have collected off my flip. It's incredible how well you can extract an image from a video like this. Hope everyone out there has an awesome weekend & happy eating!


Uncooked Maine Tails- Pictures like this set my mind to wondering how many different recipes I can make with just these four tails

This is the underside of the North Aussie Lobster Tail. Their swimmer sets look so different from the Maine Tails



Shrimp cooked in garlic and butter. I can almost smell this image lol


This is a Choice Rib Eye steak being scored

No comments: