Monday, April 13, 2009

First Ever Guest Blogger Tomorrow!

Good Monday morning foodies! I hope everyone enjoyed their Spring celebrations. I was feeling a little under the weather for most of the weekend so I opted to stay in bed as opposed to participating in the festivities. Easter chocolate tastes better in bed anyway :)
Unfortunately because I didn't get out of bed, I also missed my opportunity to take some pictures of dinner. I asked my sister to do it for me, but she was too worried she would mess them up. Thanks sis.
Anyway, tomorrow is going to be really exciting for me, Lobster Gram Gourmet Recipes will be featuring it's very first guest blogger! She has submitted a fantastic recipe and I'm really stoked to share it with you guys. If you are interested in checking out some of her blog work, here is her post on 50 free Open Coursewear Cooking Classes & 100 best websites for Chocolate Fanatics.
Later on this week I'll be posting another video recipe so it should be a fairly eventful week!

No comments: