- 4 Maine lobster tails, thawed
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- salt and pepper
- greens, such as romaine lettuce, spring mix, etc.
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Split each tail lengthwise and rinse with cold water. Place, meat side up, on a foil-lined baking pan. Lightly brush each tail with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 4 to 6 minutes, or until tails curl. Remove from the oven and let cool. Cover and chill for an hour or two.
Mimosa Dressing: Combine honey, orange juice concentrate, and champagne vinegar in a medium saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until slightly reduced. Add salt and pepper to taste. Arrange lobster tails on a plate with a few greens, sliced radish, or other salad vegetables. Drizzle a little of the Mimosa Dressing near the lobster.