Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter

I'm so glad this moving stuff is almost over! Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with my move over the weekend, so I was pretty behind schedule. Last night I got a lot done, and I should be completely done after this weekend. Why does moving always have to be a pain? I'm cooking dinner at my new place this evening, and it's going to be an easy one as most of my things are still packed. I can't wait to finally be settled in!

Grilled Salmon Recipe From Lobster Gram
Ingredients

  • 1 large garlic clove, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
  • 3 lbs salmon filets
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lime zest
  • 6 tablespoons lime butter sauce
Recipe Directions
Puree garlic with lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth. With motor running, add melted butter and blend until emulsified, about 30 seconds. Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas). Season salmon all over with salt and pepper, then grill, flesh sides down, on lightly oiled grill rack (covered only if using gas grill) 4 minutes. Turn salmon fillets over and grill (covered only if using gas grill) until just cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes more. Sprinkle fillets with zest and top each with 1 tablespoon lime butter sauce.
Source: Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter

No comments: