Monday, February 1, 2010

Moroccan Steaks

Ok Foodies...These images were supposed to go up last Friday, but I in all my genius forgot my USB cord to my camera at home (Yay Nikki!).
So these were the images that were taken last week Thursday; Niman Ranch Sirloin Strip Steaks with Moroccan Spices and Moroccan Rice. This recipe was so fantastic, I felt silly for worrying what the cinnamon would do to the flavor of my beautiful steak :)
The rice recipe for this feast is really easy as well, and will be included at the bottom of the images. I hope everyone out there had a fantastic weekend, and I'll be back later this week with some images from the Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails I had over the weekend!










Moroccan Rice Recipe
Ingredients
1 lemon
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 green bell pepper
1 tsp Moroccan Steak Dry Rub
Jasmine Rice

Directions:
Cut your green pepper into strips and roast in the broiler for about 10 minutes or until wilted and soft. Prepare rice according to instructions.
Cut the lemon in half, and juice into a 1 cup measuring container.
Add enough water to the lemon to create 1 cup of lemon water.
Move the rice into a skillet, and add lemon water while combining. Add the spice mixture and lemon zest. Cook until heated through, serve immediately with Moroccan Steaks.

No comments: