Monday, June 22, 2009

Andy's Marinated Swordfish

Hello all of you beautiful foodies! It's Monday, and the only reason I'm so darn chipper is because it looks like it might actually finally be summer here in Chicago! To get this summer spirit rolling, Andy ordered our Fresh Catch Swordfish last week and took it home to make a fresh feast for his friends. He did me the honor of taking my camera so he could capture all the delicious images, so it's time to share now! I'm still nagging him to write down the recipe for me to share with you guys...his first set of directions contained not one single actual measurement of anything. But, he is still new at this so I'll cut him some slack. Patience is a virtue my hungry friends (and one I am always told I should acquire). Hopefully I'll get that from him later this week. Until that time, enjoy the tasty images Andy took for us. See you guys soon!















No comments: