Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lobster Gram on Regis & Kelly

Dan "The Lobster Man" sent me this video yesterday afternoon and I couldn't help but laugh. When I first heard of Lobster Gram, I too believed it was kin to a singing Christmas Gram. I pictured some poor soul stuffed into a lobster suite dancing and singing songs from the Little Mermaid hahaha. In truth, that's not what we are about HOWEVER we do indeed have a big Lobster Costume, and the first time I saw a coworker of mine try it on and go dancing down the street in view of the huge windows in the weight room of the gym next door, I paralyzed with laughter. I wish I would have the presence of mine to record that, but I don't even think I could have held the camera straight long enough with the way I was laughing. Good times. Here is the short video clip. Enjoy!

1 comment:

NuKiwi said...

Too funny... I order them for my folks who still live in the States. Still disappointed I can't get good lobster here though!!! ;o)