- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ritz crackers, crushed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place shrimp and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in resealable plastic bag; refrigerate 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, mix remaining 1 Tbsp. dressing and the remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Partially split each shrimp lengthwise by making a long cut along the underside of each shrimp, being carefully not to cut all of the way through the shrimp. Open shrimp slightly and place, cut sides up, in shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the stuffing mixture on top of each shrimp. Bake 7 to 8 min. or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.