Everyone has their own list of "must have" kitchen staples.
Whether it's cooking wine, frozen pork chops or lobster meat by the pound, there are just some thing you feel you can't go without.
So, I thought it would be fun to start a list of my must-have pantry and freezer items,and see what it is that you guys can't live without in your own kitchen.
Here it goes!
MUST HAVE Pantry Items (in no particular order)
1. Oak Aged Balsamic Vinegar
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3. Granulated Garlic
4. Red Wine
5. White Wine
8. Cajun Seasoning
9. Panko Breadcrumbs
10. Maggi Seasoning (Thanks Oma)
Must Have Freezer Items
1. Frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2. Ground turkey
3. Lobster Meat by the pound
4. Sea Scallops (Yes @RecipeTaster, I ALWAYS have scallops on hand lol :)
5. Home made vegetable stock (lasts about 6 months in the freezer)
6. Home made seafood stock (lasts about 6 months in the freezer)
7. Home chicken stock (lasts about 6 months in the freezer)
8. Home made marinara sauce
9. Frozen veggies (peas, carrots, corn, broccoli)
10. Extra sticks of butter (you can never have enough butter on hand)
So...what is it that you can't function without in the kitchen?
Let me hear from you!