Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Pre-Marinated Flat Iron Steaks from Lobster Gram

Good morning all. I hope this Tuesday finds everyone well and that you all had a rocking Fourth of July. Unfortunately we had quite a bit of rain here in Chicago over the weekend, but it hardly dampened spirits and it stopped in time for there to be a real fire works show when the sun went down. All in all, it was a great long weekend! Just before that nice long weekend, I was down in the Lobster Gram Test Kitchen preparing our newest product, Pre-Marinated Flat Iron Steaks. Flat Iron Steaks are all the rage these days, but to be honest, I had never prepared one myself so I knew it was going to be a learning experience. Fortunately for me, these delicious little beauties came sealed in their own individual packs with a fantastic marinade surrounding it. The smell when these steaks hit the grill was intoxicating and I wanted to pull them right back off and start eating lol. Thankfully I found the patients to let them cook and avoid illness from undercooked beef:) They turned out tender, flavorful and everything you would want in a great steak. It was so easy, and I was so glad I didn't dry it out! Well here are some pictures from my adventures, hope you guys enjoy! I'll be back in a few days with a Crab Stuffed Lobster Tail recipe. Happy Eating Foodies!











No comments: