Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Cooking at Dan "The Lobster Man's" Housse

Yesterday, a few Lobster Grammers were over at Dan "The Lobster Man's" house to grill some Filet Mignon and cook some crab cakes. It was nice to be out of the office in a nice big back yard hearing the birds sing, sitting in the sunshine and playing with Dan's 4 month old Goldendoodle Misty. I wish there were more days like that at work! I have a few video clips I want to share now, and more to come shortly. I also have some fantastic pictures from our classic Maine Clambake coming up later today. So enjoy the videos and check back later for some of the most appetizing pictures I think I have ever taken.



Grilling Filet Mignon and Cooking Crab cakes. Just watching this short clip makes me really hungry!


Misty meets her very first Live Maine Lobster!

No comments: