Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF- It's going to be a HUGE weekend of AWESOME food!

Good Friday morning Foodies! I'm so glad it's almost the weekend! It's going to be a busy (but fun) weekend in my world. There is going to be tons of awesome food! This weekend, I will be helping one of my closest friends celebrate their 30th Birthday! (The first in our group!)
In honor of this occasion, I had to plan a Surf & Turf feast from Lobster Gram.
The package should be delivered within the next few hours (Unless FedEx and/or the weather decide to hate me) and I'm already super excited!
Here is what I ordered...and no worries, I'm going to take plenty of video of this on with my flip camera to show everyone!
So this is what I have planned for Saturday night. I can't wait. I love being able to do things like this for my friends on their birthdays and such. Especially a big one like 30. I hear aging gracefully is a lot easier to do with a lobster tail and steak haha.
Well, the next few posts I do will probably be videos of my awesome culinary adventures, so I look forward to sharing those. Have an awesome weekend everyone!

No comments: